If you completed the eligibility criteria questionnaire on our home page, are eligible and have decided where you want to live, you are ready to apply for housing!
You can apply for housing one of two ways. You can apply through our quick and easy online applicant portal or you can fill out an application form and send it to our Central Office by email, fax or regular mail!
Apply through our Online Applicant Portal
Apply directly through our online system and be processed faster!
Log into the Applicant Portal and complete the online application form. You will provide information about yourself, your household and indicate the communities you would like to apply to live in.
Click here to apply through the portal
Apply with our Application Form
Download the Accommodation Application Form
Click here to download the Application Form (PDF)
Complete your application
- All applicants complete SECTION 1 and SECTION 4 (Red)
- Apartment applicants complete SECTION 2 (Blue)
- Lodge applicants complete SECTION 3 (Orange)
*Applicants are only able to apply for ONE housing program
Apartment – Self-contained seniors apartment-style accommodation with a kitchen and private bathroom
- Subsidized (Rent 30% of gross monthly income. Income criteria required)
- Affordable (Sakaw Terrace, Rosslyn Terrace and Ottewell Terrace – Rent is a fixed rate. Income verification may be required at the time of application)
Lodge – Self-contained lodge accomodation with a bedroom and private bathroom. Includes support services for meals, housekeeping, and recreation services
- Subsidized (Rent 30% of gross monthly income plus support services fee. Income criteria required)
Submitting your application
After you have completed the the fillable PDF (using Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat) you can submit your application in one of the following ways:
- Complete the fillable PDF, save it to your computer then attach and email it to email@example.com
- Mail or drop off your application in person at GEF Seniors Housing, Central Services, 14220 -109 Avenue, Edmonton, AB, T5N 4B3.
- Print, complete, scan and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call GEF Seniors Housing, Central Services at 780-482-6561 if you have any questions.
Confirming your application
After submitting your application, you will be contacted with the next steps.